The LSU Libraries is pleased to announce subscriptions to three new JSTOR collections: Business IV, Lives of Literature, and Sustainability. Access the resources in these collections via the LSU Libraries’ main JSTOR search page.
The JSTOR Business IV collection completes the currently available set of Business collections (I, II, III, and IV). It adds 48 core titles to the list of 170 journal titles included in the Business Collection already. Two notable titles in this collection are Journal of Forensic Economics and Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
View all business-related journals, books, and research reports in JSTOR.
Lives of Literature
The Lives of Literature collection of academic journals and e-books contains 107 journals found nowhere else in JSTOR and 182 scholarly monographs. Key thematic topics include medieval authors and texts; modernist authors; Victorian, Edwardian and Gothic authors; and literary theorists. Notable journal titles in this list include Carmina Philosophiae, Tennyson Research Bulletin, Langston Hughes Review, and Heidegger Studies.
The Sustainability collection includes academic and open policy research about environmental stresses and their societal impacts. It takes a broad view of sustainability and spans more than 30 disciplines. It includes reports from notable policy institutes, more than 1,200 e-book titles, and includes the following notable titles.
- Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, by the International Association for Energy Economics
- Human Ecology Review, by the Society for Human Ecology
- Organization and Environment, by Sage Publications, Inc.
- Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, by Cambridge University Press
- Urban Studies, by Sage Publications, Inc.
- Weather, Climate and Society, by American Meteorological Society