LSU Libraries has recently purchased Springer’s 2020 e-book package. The collection includes 7,800 titles. This is in addition to the 15,000+ collection of e-book subscriptions that LSU Libraries purchased last spring.
Both collections feature the following subjects:
- Behavioral Science and Psychology;
- Biomedical and Life Science;
- Business and Management;
- Chemistry and Materials Science;
- Computer Science;
- Earth and Environmental Science;
- Economics and Finance
- Mathematics and Statistics;
- Physics and Astronomy; and
- Professional and Applied Computing.
Springer e-books can be searched and accessed through the SpringerLink database.