LSU Interlibrary Loan department is excited to announce the launching of our new Document Delivery service beginning Monday, January 14th for LSU faculty and staff.
What is Document Delivery?
It is a new service offered by Interlibrary Loan that electronically delivers articles and book chapters owned only in print at Middleton Library.
Who is eligible to participate?
LSU faculty and staff.
How do I submit a request?
Submit your requests using the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan request form at http://www.lib.lsu.edu/ILL.html.
- We cannot scan from microforms at this time.
- No more than 150 pages will be copied per request.
- We cannot scan entire issues of a journal, nor entire books due to copyright restrictions.
- Only one journal article or book chapter per request.
- Please limit the number of requests submitted to eight per day.
- Requests for articles available electronically through our catalog will be canceled.