Thursday and Friday, March 1 and 2, 9am to 7pm
Saturday, March 3: 9am to 5pm
What? The LSU Libraries Friends of the Libraries Annual Book Bazaar!
2012 Book Bazaar Items of Interest
- A LARGE selection of books on METTALURGY, BLACKSMITHING, and IRONWORK
- The Hamilton Collection 18th and 19th century Leather bound books: English and French histories, Literature, etc. includes both full sets and individual volumes. And much more!
- Hard to find Louisiana items….books and pamphlets. Some are in French.
- A. Hays Town: “The Architectural Style of A. Hays Town”
- Keep watching this page during the year for more Items of Interest!
Where? LSU Mini-Farm and Nelson Memorial Buildings; Red building next to the Parker Coliseum, LSU Campus
Interactive Map to the Bazaar
Proceeds from the bazaar help to fund special purchases for the Libraries’ collections, and come from the sale of donated books.
For more information, call the Book Barn at 578-5925. Leave a message and a Friend will call you back.